Hold, Zero, 7 selectable units, smoothing, Water resistant, complete with rubber boot
Like the APM130 it boasts a 0-130 millibar range but also features selectable units and a smoothing function.
All prices exclude VAT.
Using measurement technology developed from the 2000 Series the PM range offers good performance at an affordable price.
Specifically designed for engineers using twin tube connections, the PM range is ideal for soundness testing and setting up boiler differential gas pressures. Manufactured from tough ABS plastic, this water-resistant instrument is supplied with a rubber boot to provide added protection during routine use. It can be magnetically attached for ease of use, and the back lit LCD allows easy viewing of the display in poor light conditions.
The APM series is a suitable replacement for the conventional U-tube, having a fast response coupled with high accuracy and at low cost.
- 0-130 mbar measurement
- 0.01 resolution up to 19.99 mbar, then auto switches to 0.1 resolution
- Measurement unit options (7 Selectable)
- Differential Input - 8mm tube connectors
- Water Resistant (IP67 rated)
- Rugged case with protective rubber boot
- Magnetic attachment or tilt stand
- Push button Zero and Hold features
- Backlit Digital Display
- Auto Power Off after 12 minutes