The Dishwasher Thermometer ensures that the minimum sanitizing temperature has been reached during the final rinse cycle in high temperature dishwashers. It also helps to control use of energy for hot water generation, which can provide significant cost savings over T-Sticks and thermal labels.
This food sanitation solution uses an NSF certified thermometer encased in a protective plastic heat shield to ensure the long term integrity of the LCD display. The thermometer body is housed in the shield while the probe is exposed to verify that minimum sanitizing temperature has been reached.
- NSF certified thermometer
- °F/°C selectable
- Min/Max memory stores lowest/highest readings
- Automatic calibration feature
- IP65 waterproof housing
- Waterproof plastic protective heat shield with velcro strap
- Verifies compliance with FDA food code 4-703.11(B), for commercial dishwashers