The iMini Plus Dry Ice Logger is capable of measuring and recording extreme temperatures from -100°C to 40°C.
It is the ideal solution for ensuring safe transport and storage of perishables held in dry ice, ranging from pharmaceuticals, biologicals, human/animal tissue, clinical trials, enzymes, serums and/or food and beverage, among others.
- Temperature range of -100°C to 40°C (-148°F to 104°F)
- 1 meter Teflon cable connects stainless steel temperature probe to the data logger
- Start & stop button on the face of the unit
- Bookmarking capabilities
- Large LCD Display with multifunctional viewing
- Large memory capacity; 8048 readings
- Available as a single trip or multi-use unit