The IR-1100 safely and accurately measures surface temperatures of hot and hazardous objects.
**ONLINE SPECIAL PRICE**
The IR Gun 1100 is durable and easy to use to scan current surface temperatures in less than a second. The additional feature of adjustable emissivity also allows you to generate more accurate readings according to the surface emissivity and without having to make contact with the object.
The IR-1100 also features a large screen with easy-to-read backlit display that makes taking measurements in hard to reach an badly lit environment even easier.
Perfect for use in a number of different applications, the IT Gun 1100 provides instant measurement and the infrared technology eliminates the risk of contamination, meaning that the object does not need to be moved or disturbed in order to be accurately measured. Thus minimising damage to the object and risk to the user.
- Adjustable Emissivity
- User programmable High/Low audible alarms
- Carry pouch with belt loop included
- Laser pointer - for accurate target aiming
- Backlit Selection - for ease of use
- Auto Switch Off - saves on operational costs
- User Selectable Units - °C or °F
- Hold Function